To become a member of Independent Youth Association You must fill up membership application form and pay membership fee if you are applying for regular membership.
All members of the Association are required to pay membership fee. The decision on the amount and terms of payment of membership fees for each category of membership of the Association shall be made by the Assembly of the Association.
The records of the membership of the Association is kept by the Secretary of the Association. The Secretary solves all issues related to membership of the Association.
To update the membership base, a proposal was accepted for increase of annual membership fee for regular members of Association. All regular members can renew their membership by June 30th by paying 20 kuna of annual membership fee.
Why to become a regular member of Independent Youth Association?
- Fun and entertainment
- Board games and sports games
- Hiking and outdoor activities
- Organized trips
- Free educations
- Computer tools
- Microsoft office – word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Open Office – Writer, Calc, Impress
- Graphic tools – Photoshop, GIMP
- Social Networks – marketing, communication
- Project management
- Project planning
- Drafting project documentation
- Project application and implementation
- Monitoring and evaluation – preparation of the final report
- Organization and implementation of events, activities – concerts, escape room, quiz, etc.
- Writing resumes and motivational letters
- Computer tools
- Participation in project planning and/or implementation
- International (Erasmus +)
- Local and regional (foundations, ministry’s, local and regional governments)
- Possibility of employment
- Information about proceedings of public bodies or enterprises, local governments (cities, municipalities), regional governments (counties) and City of Lepoglava Youth Council and Varaždin County Youth Council
Listed activities will enable acquiring and upgrading technical, organizational, communicational and business competencies.